How do you chew?

Discussion in 'General' started by terradactyl, Apr 13, 2009.

1. i find myself chewing my food mainly on the right side of my mouth... iduno why.. it shouldnt be any different than the left side, but the food always ends up getting chewed over there.

so how do you chew? anyone else out the like me? or am i just a weirdo

2. i think right side..

3. i wonder if it has to do with your dominant side.. like im right handed and i chew on my right side? hm.

4. Mostly right but some left side. Sometimes i switch sides mid-chew.

edit-also right handed but i favor my left sometimes. Weird.

5. did you seriously feel the need to make a thread about this?
    wow
    thats all i gotta say

6. whats wrong with me making a thread about this, mr. im the ruler of the internet?

7. there's nothin wrong with it im just sayin
    and i'll take that as a compliment

8. what are you 'just sayin' tho?

i dont think its an unnecessary thread.. i want to know. which side do you chew on afro?

9. He's mad. Afro doesn't have a mouth to chew with.

[​IMG]

10. what im sayin is what makes this useless piece if information interesting to you at all

11. I chew with the left side of my mouth

12. left side

13. with my bottom lip
    [​IMG]

14. for the most part, my right side.

its great that im not the only one thats contemplated this.

i wouldnt be suprised if it was somehow linked to ones dominant side.

15. Not trying to run down your theory of chewing on your dominant side, but I chew on my right side of my mouth and I am left handed. Not sure if I count though because technically I am ambidextrous .. o well

16. when i start chewing with one side i mostly keep chewing with that side till i finish//
    but this side could be any side.

ive noticed it is annoying changing sides when starting with one of both but this one has happened to be left and right diffrent times.

hope it makes sense..

so i dont know...i guess itd be both sides.like just now i ate lunch with the right side and then chocolate with the left..

and now that i wrote it i want to go and wash my teeth.haha:smoking:

washing teeth while high..i have oxymoron thoughts about this..i am bored to wash them or do anything actually but i love the feeling of my fresh clean teeth.
    ill just go..and then il smoke some more..or maybe i should smoke more and then brush them..

wow..i just remembered that this thread is about chewing not brushing...lol:smoking: