Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you break up weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiddenclowns, Jan 19, 2009.

1. i remeber a guide a while back on how to break up weed and shit, but cant find it any more. someone give link?

2. just take a shot glass and some scissors

3. i really cant think of any tricks to break up weed. sum people use scissors but i just use my fingers. if u really dont know how to break up weed, which i doubt, just buy a grinder

4. with my fingers and scissors in my little bowl! i'm thinking of getting a grinder when i have the money though.

5. If u smokoutside in teh winter it is very eeasy to break up when the bud is cold. it gets hardcore ncie by even using ur fingernails but just buy a grinder

6. i use a blender

7. either your hands or a grinder..

weed isnt that hard to break apart lol

8. if it isn't good weed, try a blender. Hands,blender, or grinder.

9. personally i love using scissors, especially with nice weed that isn't easy to break up.

10. I freeze it with liquid nitrogen and smash it with a laboratory-style hammer

No, I've got a grinder that comes in really handy

11. hands or grinder is the only way to go. You can go and by a coffee grinder if you want a quick smoke, but you'll end up finding that you end up losing some of that ever tresured keif. It will end up caked on the inside and be hard as fuck to get.

12. I just break it up peice by peice and put it in the bowl as I do it. Easy

13. I prefer breaking it up by hand as opposed to using a grinder.

First you can break pieces off of a nug and just work from that as opposed to breaking up an entire nug if you don't need that much weed. Then using your thumb and index finger pull / pinch off small areas and roll them in between your fingers making them almost ball like but still very small. Continue you to do so with the rest of it :)

I wish I could find my Flip I would just make a video of it!

14. grinder. the more you handle it, the more trichome heads come off onto your fingers. at least if they come off in the grinder you can collect them. My grinder is 3 pieces, the top comes off to put the bud in, and the bottom comes off to collect the keif in the bottom. the screen gets kinda caked up a bit but apparently you can do an iso wash and get it all out. I've just kept the keif until I'm all outta bud, after a half oz or so there's a bunch left in there and gets you pretty fucked up

15. I try to handle it the least I can, but at the same time I try not to be overly obsessed with how I handle it.
    I usually just break a small piece off and grind it. I like to grind my weed before I smoke it, no matter what I'm smoking out of. It burns more efficiently and you tend to use less weed.

16. Scissors and a shot glass, personally

17. Get a grinder:rolleyes:

It will be a much more fulfilling smoke:smoke:

I love mine