Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you break it up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WaterlessFIsh, Jan 31, 2010.

1. I've been doing some reading and I learned that the THC is absorbed into the skin. So you do you break up your weed without losing all of those crystals? My friend told me i could put it in a shot glass but never elaborated what to do then. What should I do?

I don't have a grinder.:(

2. Lol :p

Just use your hands.

A very very very small amount is absorbed into your skin yes, but nowhere near enough to not use your hands lol, it's fine.

Scissors can help too sometimes.

3. Shot glass/ scissors
    Coffee grinder
    or fingers. what ever works

4. Seriously?

Put it in a shot glass then cut it up with scissors. You can break it up by hand if you handle it carefully.

5. So I just put a nug in a shot glass and start jabbing at it with scissors?

6. Chromium Grinder.

7. dont jab just cut it up, the point of a shot glass is so the bud doesnt fly everywhere .

/thread

8. LMAO

:yay:
    lol

I'm not laughing *at* you bro, lol...I'm just...laughing lol. :p

9. It's cool. I'm aware I sound like a dumbass. But I decided a long time ago that I don't care, because well, it's the internet.

10. Good shit. Hah :smoking:

11. still funny. think about the future when the internet is like it is in futurama. we'll all be able to see each other, and smoke virtual blunts, which get you ultra high. it'll be jolly good fun, and we'll hotbox rooms with chunks of hash. i'm having awesome visions guys.