Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you beat the munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EBeasy, Jun 16, 2010.

1. I sometimes feel like my high is more potent and prolonged if i dont give in to the munchies. I usually do that but I want to know if anyone has any tricks to beat it lol

2. Try chewing gum, eat before you smoke.

3. Work out.

I can just smoke and do whatever. I choose wether to eat anymore. Willpower bro, its all you.

4. Yeah, just don't think about food. Or eat fruit or something.

5. Eating food.

It always makes mine go away :smoke:

6. Just eat before you smoke.. Or eat after you smoke?

Eating usually solves it. :rolleyes:

7. Maybe weed doesn't make you hungry. Maybe it gives your stomache a voice.

8. Pure willpower.. i can easily control it its all in your mind bro your not really hungry.. u just have to keep thinking that when u get munchies and just dont eat and think about how much skinnier u will be if you dont eat all the shit your about to... i always thionk like that and NEVR get the munchies..

9. Well burning up naturally leads to a closer focus on all your senses, including taste. Dependent on the person, it's all psychological and you can refrain from eating if that's what you want. More often than not though, if you have a drink while toking up, you'll end up munching out. There are no tricks, it's all psychological.

10. I don't get the munchies so I dono

Maybe try eating before you smoke or something.

11. Drink a lot more instead of eating.

Also, working with food kinda helps not wanting to munch down.

12. I usually eat like a half hour before I smoke. Works pretty well.

13. I prefer to not eat before you smoke. When you eat it sends blood to your stomach to help digest the food and may lead to you not getting as high. For me, since I get incredible munchies 30+min after smoking I just don't eat. Not really any way to get around it.

14. Brush your teeth after you smoke, it's a good habit to get into anyways.

15. I beat the munchies with a 5 for 5 after 5 deal at Wendy's. Then i go into a food coma :(

16. i enjoy pigin out just after smoking. ive never noticed that i wasn't as high after i ate. if you do then just smoke again. aha

17. Yay, another willpower :hello:
    But I can eat as much as I want and be skinny so, its all really up to me.

Go fast metabolism :cool: !

18. Just chug water while you're high. It fills you up and gets rid of cotton mouth. I dont know, ive recently cut out almost all carbs because my blood sugar would always seem to fluctuate when i was high, and now every time im stoned, its nice and smooooooth.

19. Are you diabetic?