How do you approach women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smn123456, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Gentleman how do you approach women?
    And women how have you been approached by guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Women are crazy, unique creatures. I tend to avoid em unless they approach me, half dressed, looking for the D.

3. Just be like "Yooo I have a 30000 inch penis, meet me in the toilets"...please note I am not responsible for any harm caused by women including slaps to the face to you

4. Don't approach unless you have phat dick or fat pockets

5. i say  'id like to be your psychotherapy patient, how much do you charge'

6. #6 777S, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    The ke$ha field of mate selection theory forwards a less talkative approach that highlights the importance of allowing the woman to initiate selection proceedings. The interested male party offers their rear for the female to hit at her discretion and is to be at all times ready to present his mating tool for her examination prior to the continuation of sexual advances.

Transforming into a mask wearing tuxedo guy with a hat is good too apparently. I'd be negligent if I failed to mention that tried and tested winner:
    http://youtu.be/UQFVSvXpd8o

Or y'know, just go talk to her without imposing yourself and don't be a dick. Read the body language. I heard that's good too.

7. Konnichiwa, my delicate flower, would you like to see my katana collection

8. with a smile on my face

9. "Hey baby, would you like to be touched?"

10. Well, thankfully I work at a busy downtown bar (as a bouncer) so I don't exactly have to do too much approaching. Cute women come up to me all the time and chat me up, if I'm out and about I try to just be me, don't force anything.

11. Used to it was easy, being young, naive and just wanting to hump every other girl in the trailer park. Plus we couldn't afford cellphones so when you met someone swimming in the crreek, you'd just have to go up and say hi, and start a conversation.

Now I'm married and get excited just seeing another live sideboob so I'm not of much help

12. #12 EmeraldCream, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    I approach them like human beings..... works great....

13. Fitting bc I'm getting ready to make just such a thread...You need some  good lines..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. pancakes

bitches love pancakes

15. Quietly....from behind......

16. #16 101 BIG TEX 101, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    "yo, yo, yo ~ girrrl! I'm 101 BIG TEX 101!! Nice 2 meet u, too! :) wanna hit this? It's some fire medical grade..... :)"

17. They approach me.

18. I'm married so I don't. I do however watch them from a distance lol. Look but don't touch.!

19. #19 VikingToker, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015

I try to let them know early that I think they are really attractive

With a lot of eyecontact and precise, genuine, unintimidating compliments, and I try not to give a single fuck about giving them, even in front of other people. Sort of chosen spots that I'll bring up again and again if I sense they really get flustered by it (like it could be I really like her accent, or that she's got a very graceful walk, or that she has a sunny laugh or w/e) I also try to laugh and smile and joke around a lot and all of this is in my nature

I suppose the TLDR is; I play to my nature and try to be direct and carefree

A wise woman on this forum once said women like to feel good and be around happy people, and I've found if I aim for that everything works out easier and if you play all your cards right and the planets align y'migh'get'y'dicksuckd

edit: I fuck it up a lot tho so take it with a grain of salt  :laughing:

20. With a cloth with that good old knockout vapour on it :)

Chef.