Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do Yall Smoke While Riding Deep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, Jun 1, 2013.

1. and riding deep means riding with more than one person..riding one deep means just you

2. Way too risky for me but I'm not gonna down you for doing it, to each their own. Personally, I wouldn't hotbox while driving, not only could the windows get all foggy but it's way easier to see people hotboxing than it is to see a J being passed.

3. I refuse to smoke and drive, but know many people who it doesn't effect as it does me. In the larger cities, it seems blunts or just a glass pipe is preferred. My friends and I will either use glass pipes or joints. We don't NEED to pass things around though. Everyone always has their own. The only time we share is if someone wants something different (IE: They have a Sativa Dom strain and we're smoking at night). Usually though, we each have a couple strains on hand depending on time & location.

May not have answered the question correctly, but my crowd doesn't "roll deep" in one vehicle. My truck only seats one other person due to the extended cab being occupied by a wall of subwoofers and I only drive my SUV locally when I need to haul the kids somewhere.

4. #44 sensecide, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    just don't smoke a bowl and drive. I've never been a driver on a blunt ride but i love them, so thanks to all those friends who drive their loser criminal friends around cuz they can't get a license..

5. I wouldn't want a car full of people hot boxing my car. First off a car full if young people is going to get any cops attention, and I don't have tint on my windows, and it made my car reek like marijuana for a whole day.

I've only hot boxed it a few times with my little brother over the course of a few days.

6. When I plan on smoking while driving, I'll roll in cigarette papers and I use one of the cigarette filter hollowed out. I'll hold it like a cigarette and ash it like one. I'll have sun roof open and the window down only a little. When if I get pulled over, I light a regular cigarette and put air blowers in high and put all windows down

7. Yeah generally we hotbox until it get's too smokey and then we open, but we haven't cruised in a long time, I think nobody wants to risk getting pulled over. 

8. we put the windows down

hotboxing just isn't worth us and the car reeking of weed.. especially if we're on our way to do something

9. I don't drive and I'm already getting paranoid from this. 

10. Dude I smoke and drive lots. If you're a bad driver, suck up your pride and don't do it. It's no different than smoking a cigarette while driving. Unless its a pipe. Then the elbows and all sorts of things come into play lol, but yeah, nobody is gonna rat you out for smoking pot. No cops would even come for that