how do we changethe laws?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by painful, Dec 2, 2006.

1. lets face it none of this is progressive.

sibbanic, if I had heard your voice tone, I am sure I would have recieved your message diffferently My apologies

I believe the History Channell show "hooked: illegal drugs and how they got that way" is a credible source of informationl

True, there are many other factors involved, including big industry. But no matter what we think or claim made mj illegal would only serve purpose for an activist trying to get the law revoked. that would take a big effort that would likely fail

And to the member who thanked us for teaching them about mj sounded sarcastic
    If you were sincere...then you are welcome. If it was just raw sarcasm because you are already so educated, dont worry. they're a lot of other losers who use it as well.

My theory is they're just not knowledgeable enough to have anything intelligent to sayl
    Sarcasm thus replaces intelligence. So by all means keep it up. We'll learn who you really are (inside) and pity you for the deficient lack of intelligence and inability to articulate that impairs you.

AGAIN IF YOU WERE SINCERE, THEN THAT WOULDNT APPLY TO YOU, IF IT WAS SARCASTIC, THEN PUT ON THE SHOE, BECAUSE IT FITS PERFECTLY.

2. i meant to post this elsewhere, sorry

3. LOL!
    Painfull mistake?