Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do u smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Dec 28, 2010.

1. The hash I have is very delicate, and breaks into small pieces if you hold it in your fingers for too long. Its light brown, and feathery (?). I see videos where people light the hash first to soften it up, but I'm assuming I don't do that with this. My dealer said to just put some on weed. What are your guys opinions?

2. i always get mine in "dust form" or whatevr lol i just sprinkle my kief or hash on top of my bowl or if im vaping it just sprinkle ontop of the weed in my wand

3. throw it in your bowl, smoke it. are you can do that method with the cup and the thumbtack

4. I like hash best as a bowl topper. If you have enough though, you can just smoke it straight. A while back my friend had a BHO hookup for about 20/g. With those prices we'd just dump hash in a spoon pipe and smoke it like you would bud.