How do these babies look?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Maverick Toker, Nov 9, 2012.

1. #1 Maverick Toker, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    First grow ever, as a legal medical patient. I read a book called "Growing Elite Marijuana", and have learned a lot from that. Otherwise I'm just a newbie.

The strains are HSO Blue Dream, from attitude, and a freebie Skunk 47. Not sure which is the skunk, but its supposed to be highly indica, so shouldn't take too long to find out!

They are about 2 weeks old, from germination. Had very viable seeds, and quick germination using paper towel method. Since transplantation into hydro, growth has been exponential.

Please give me some insight on how they look! I feel like they aren't green enough, plus they are curvin a lot towards the light. Also, I've noticed some little twists in the leaves, they are happening in most of them.

Thanks for the feedback!

Disclaimer: this is all "make believe" for comical purposes. None of these images were procured by myself, nor any of the information provided is 'real'.

Attached Files:

2. Forgot to mention the light is a 1000w mh.

3. Can anyone please help me out?

4. Not sure how to comment on the leaf color. I would guess something with your pH isn't correct. I'm also growing the same freebie and am at about the same place 2 weeks in. The skunk took a pretty long time to turn over once it sprouted though.

5. Look good but they might need a bit of nitro, IMO without any knowledge of what your feeding mind you.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

6. What's your ph at? If its too high that can cause leaf twisting and could be lockin out some nutes as well.

7. ...and take your torpedo level off the light! Lmao

Sent from my ADR6400L using GC Forum

8. Lol I took the level off, any reason not to have it though? Does it mess with the internals of the MH bulb or something? And yeah the PH's of all of them have stayed around a constant 5.5, with them occasionally rising to 6.0. I bought pH perfect grow, micro, bloom from advanced nutrients, it's supposed to allow a greater range of pH, but I bought more pH down just to be sure it is somewhat reasonable still, but if it does fluctuate, I'm not screwed.
    Im not sure if the straggling one is just the skunk-47, and its simply not a great seed, or if the biggest one is the skunk-47, cause the rest are all blue dream. I lost track of the skunk-47 during germination lol...

By the way, do these babies look pretty bushy? Should I start training/fimming them?

Attached Files:

9. I doubt the level would mess with the lamp. I was just kiddin! Plants look healthy, you are doing a good job staying in the sweet spot on your temps and Rh. Keep it up!

Sent from my ADR6400L using GC Forum

10. If your using the ph perfect line up your not suppose to mess with the ph at all. It also looks like you may have some early S deficiency.

11. One month, how do they look now?

Attached Files: