Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do people smoke pure weed joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BritishBadger, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Here in England we mix tobacco with our weed and then we roll it up. To get quite high it only takes a small pinch of some bud (0.3grams).

A gram over here can only roll 1 small to medium sized pure weed joint.

Then I hear people on grasscity talking about a gram being able to roll 2-3 joints. I don't understand??

Is the weed here just really potent???

2. Not everyone smokes tobacco. I've also heard of people doing that in the states but to each his own my friend.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

3. Naw you just have a low tolerance and how can you smoke tobacco .....

4. then you aren't getting a gram if it can only roll a small to medium sized joint LOL

5. [quote name='"BritishBadger"']Here in England we mix tobacco with our weed and then we roll it up. To get quite high it only takes a small pinch of some bud (0.3grams).

A gram over here can only roll 1 small to medium sized pure weed joint.

Then I hear people on grasscity talking about a gram being able to roll 2-3 joints. I don't understand??

Is the weed here just really potent???[/quote]

The unfiltered tobacco smoke is making you lightheaded thats why you think you get higher

6. Yes i have low tolerance but that still doesn't answer my question..
    A gram of weed can hardly roll a small 'pure weed' joint..

7. I mix with abv smokes good

8. We just dont care if we waste weed cause we're ballin

9. You can roll 2-3 joints out of a real gram. Of just weed 3 snall ones. Or 2 .5 joints.

Thats a Blunt (bigger then joint) and its .5 in there maybe maybe .4 (no tobbaco)

Attached Files:

10. I weigh out all the weed I get..

11. How "small" is small haha a gram can roll a pretty decent pure weed dooby.

12. what the hell are you talking about? A gram of weed would roll a fat blunt.. a joint would be even fatter that doesn't make sense.

13. I think people might be rolling smaller joints. I roll what seems to me to be reasonable sized joints and whenever I smoke with my friend he says "Holy crap, that thing is HUGE. :eek:" And I'm using the smallest paper I can, and cut down in size, even. :rolleyes:

14. Well then how are you saying a gram rolls a small joint?

15. Op, if you cant get a pure weed joint from a gram, you aint getting a gram.

Only thing i can think of is you get weed that aint dried enough.

16. a gram of high grade is enough to get me stoned for a whole night mayne. just one good sized joint, not small not big, average.

17. OK ive come to the conclusion that its because all the weed i get is pretty squashed. So the weed is compressed together really tightly..

18. usually starts with rolling it
    then lighting it
    continued by the actual smoking of said pure weed pot joint

19. You need a good ol mendo mulcher then son

20. A gram is a gram squashed up or not... And a gram can roll more then 1 joint. You deff aint getting a G post a picture of a gram on your scale