How do my seedlings look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bgibs, Apr 22, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg So this is about my 4th day after potting my seedlings and one seems to be doing a bit better than the other. Also notice the height of my my bulb from the plants is that okay? My humidity has skyrocketed since yesterday but it's pretty humid and hot out on the east coast today(73 degrees). I was recently complaining about low humidity and even ordered a humidifier which came today(the irony). My humidity is now 46 and I'm wondering if that's too high and what I can do to fix this. I am so worried about the dreaded bud rot. One last thing; I have not watered my plants since the first day they were pitted because the pots are still heavy. I have however been spraying them with phed water so they don't dry out too much.

2. i think
    you just too high and worrying bro... ...overcomplicating

• Like Like x 2
  3. if them pots are terra cotta you need to WATER WATER WATER terra cotta gunna dry it out

4. Lol it's only when I smoke that my mind begins to race and I begin to check my seedlings every hour or so lol.:smoking:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Also the pots are plastic of sorts

• Like Like x 1
  6. i suggest a soil moisture tester from a gandening store

7. your humiditys fine

8. Ok thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  9. whats yer light?

10. 400w mh bulb I'm using currently. Have an hps bulb as well

11. i use round the clock cfls for clones and seedlings works great! perfect for root growth then into the multi spec leds

12. This is my first grow and this light seems to be doing well so far. I should also mention these are autoflowering plants as well. Oh and nice timing with your last answer 420 on the dot :toke:

• Like Like x 2
  13. i wouldnt use that light at all for younguns let alone that close T5's are good but cheepo cfls'll work

• Like Like x 2
  14. #14 CarterCannabis, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    They're looking great man don't stress.
    You should make a grow journal man instead of a ton of threads with some questions. Drop the link here and I'll sub up, I'm sure others will too!

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 3
  15. I was told specifically that this light was good for both stages by many members . I will raise it tho if you think it's way too close.

16. Okay man will do sorry. I realize I've been hoggin up the forums!

17. Nah man it's no worries! Just keeps everything all in one place and easier for you/us trying to help answering questions! Grow journals are the best.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

18. i was taught it'll strain em into trying for all around growth when right now it just needs strong full roots so when you put it into real veg in heavyer light you need a youngun nursery besides just your veg and flower zones in a nursery use flouros at clone/seedling phase and it has proven tru for me

19. I will have to look into it I appreciate the info.

• Like Like x 1
  20. my punctuation fuckin sucks :passtheshit: