How do my plants look??? New grow closet setup

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rhinodank, Oct 22, 2019.

1. So I have two plants growing out of a party cup in Fox Farm ocean Forest potting soil and so far they're doing pretty well but for some reason one of them seems to be very droopy for the last week or so and I'm not sure why!! I've been watering it every day or so because it dries out so fast. I'm running a 150 watt HPS along with a T5 4 bulb setup that puts out 75k I believe. Would like your thoughts, should I transplant them?? I haven't grown in a couple of years so I'm trying to do a lot of low stress training with these two plants and eventually put them into 3 gallon containers but I'd like the best advice possible on how I'm making my grow as successful as possible.

Attached Files:

2. I’d wait a week or two to transplant try to get 4-6 nodes that way ya know it has a good rust system and you can top a few days after transplant

3. Okay cool thanks for the tip!! But why is the other one sagging so much???? Ahould I use and hps and my t5 too or just the t5??

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Not sure when to use nutes or why the ones sagging so much Snapchat-1635281251.jpg Snapchat-804891811.jpg

5. There like babies their ugly when their lil

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. But why are they wilting and how far to keep the t5s????

7. #7 PAOLO1981, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Without even seeing the soil, I'm betting over/under watered! Got perlite in there? ....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. how much water during watering ? how old are they ?