How do my joints look?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DCIGS, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Rolled them with RAW Rollin Papers

Attached Files:

2. That's a nice roll man, looks like it will smoke very nice! :smoke:

3. I'll give you an eight but only thing that matters is how it smoothly it burns

4. Looks grate bro keep at it and youll perfect it.raw papers burn wird for me id rather buy a zig zag 1 1/4's

5. [quote name='"rastaballer209"']Looks grate bro keep at it and youll perfect it.raw papers burn wird for me id rather buy a zig zag 1 1/4's[/quote]

I just switched over from Zig Zags, i didn't like the taste of the paper when it burned. Raw are probably my favorite papers so far. Ive heard Juicy Jays are really good.

6. My favorite papers right now are actually the ultra thin 1 1/4" zig zags but I'm planning on switching to the raw. What's the first major difference you noticed when you switched if you don't mind me asking.

7. [quote name='"AzizOnDeck"']My favorite papers right now are actually the ultra thin 1 1/4" zig zags but I'm planning on switching to the raw. What's the first major difference you noticed when you switched if you don't mind me asking.[/quote]

One bug thing i noticed was the taste of when it burned. Zig Zags had a nasty taste to them and Raw don't really have a nasty taste when they burn, they also burn slower than zig zags.

8. ^Good luck. Once you switch over it's hard to go back. You'll recognize that nasty taste every single time now that you know what its like with a nice clean burning paper.

9. [quote name='"Robot Mania FU"']^Good luck. Once you switch over it's hard to go back. You'll recognize that nasty taste every single time now that you know what its like with a nice clean burning paper.[/quote]

Definitely, I use to roll the zig orange packs and i tried a raw one day and that was all she wrote. Lol