How do my gals look? Week 2 flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by moabfighter, Sep 17, 2018.

1. IMG_5364.JPG IMG_5365.JPG The main highlighted plant is my gorilla glue auto. Beauty is about 50-60 days old. I even chopped all the leaves off her if you remember and she bounced back amazing. Been doing defoliation on all my plants ever since.

Feeding fox farms trio and jacks original bloom boost. It has trace minerals in it and I can really see a difference in my plants!

The other 4 plants are two big bud and two blueberry.

Also how does that LED look in combo with the HID? I have it hanging sideways in hopes of side light penetration? Do the buds look like they're growing good??

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wow nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

3. Looks like you took some chances with the auto and it paid off!! I’ve never grown one but I think I’ll try one with some free seeds in my veg area sometime. Would be cool to have one budding with my veggers

• Like Like x 3
  4. I wanted to do the same in my veg closet..Unfortunately, anything in flower would eat up the space I need for vegging 3-4 plants..still have some beans that I also got as freebies last yr:(

5. You can tell which plant gets the led lol. Maybe move it around the room once inn a while? They're looking great

• Like Like x 3
  6. I got 8 free freebies with my order from attitude seeds. One auto. Fem sour Diesel. Gonna give it ago here soon(well after my flower side is a Few weeks to being empty). When I first started to research seeds everyone said get fem and auto. Now, a lot of ppl I run across that grow say don’t get auto bc they have lower thc. I just got all fem on the ones I ordered.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Great seed selection

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

8. Ty! It literally blew my mind alll the strains to choose from. 98% I’ve nvr been heard of lol

9. Looking good, you get your goodies

@ I love growing weed

10. Nothing today man... hoping it comes soon.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You tracking

@ I love growing weed

12. IMG_5372.JPG IMG_5367.JPG LSTd the gorilla glue until I got tired. Got most of the side branches down. Big fan of the LST method I devised. The area untied is one large bushy area.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think bigger bud spots them mine. I flipped aug 31... I can’t wait to get side lighting!!

14. You running gorilla glue?

15. Gorilla glue.

Hope the buds fatten up..... on abo

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes, there here you got em right

@ I love growing weed

17. Fricking GGorgeous

@ I love growing weed

18. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

19. IMG_5376.JPG Meant to post this with my earlier post.

• Like Like x 1