How do my babies look *3 days*

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 14norte209, Aug 8, 2011.

1. #1 14norte209, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    THIS IS WHAT I HAVE 3 DAYS AFTER THEY BROKE GROUND AND THEY ALREADY HAVE THERE TRUE LEAVES:gc_rocks:, I PLANTED THEM ABOUT A WEEK AGO WITHOUT GERMINATING THEM AND I WATER THEM EVERYDAY. SO HOW DO THEY LOOK????

Attached Files:

2. they look good ,But the soil looks a little chunky & over watered
    what type of soil is it ?

3. Im using MG garden soil and i water them daily bcus i get about 8 hours of sun and its well over 90 degrees and it drys out pretty quick.

4. there's not much time left in the season :/

5. I don't think your soil looks over watered at all. That's not really something you can tell from a pic anyway, unless it was flooded or something. If you just watered it should be wet, and you should keep seedlings moist in this heat anyway. Naturally they're used to being started in spring when temps are mild and it's still rainy. Let it dry out too much at this age and it will probably die. I don't like MG soil and it would be better to have some perlite in there, but you really are starting too late in the season, so this is mostly a learning experience anyway.

6. I know its to late but hopefully i get a solid month then ill be moving them inside

7. sounds like a plan stan :) sub'd. you'll do fine, once you transplant make sure you get an organic potting soil and throw some extra perlite in there. oh and don't freak out if they start budding before you put them inside to veg more they'll go back.