How do I write a letter to President Obama?

Discussion in 'General' started by AdamM, Apr 8, 2011.

1. I am having a problem with my college.

I want to write a letter to President Obama to
    address this issue.

How do I go about writing this letter to him?

2. Maybe you should write your statesmen or governor or mayor.

but I'm sure you can find the white house address at The White House

3. You are in college and you still believe that you can write a letter to the president and make a difference? It's 1600 Pennsylvania ave. I'm sure he will get right back to you once he reads it.

4. Doesn't he have a Blackberry? BBM him.

5. Start with Dear Mr. Obama,

Then the body of the letter.

then sign your name.

Mail to 1600 Pennslyvania Avenue.

If you want to make it cool, cut out letters from magazines like they do with ransom notes and shit.

6. you can e-mail him if you'd like to get your carbon copy response sooner

7. Send it to:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave
    Washington, DC 20500

EDIT
    Ninja'd

8. Don't be so naive. The POTUS has an army of trans gender elves that respond to all his mail. :D

9. I hope OP does get a personal response and make you all look like asses. :devious:

10. Thanks for the address...I will send a letter on Monday, and let you know if I get any response back...I am sure somebody has to read the letter, and that is all I care about.

11. Just pin the letter to your shirt and then run onto the lawn screaming something about having a bomb.

12. just leave a note in a dirty messenger bag near the white house steps, preferably in the front steps, just tell the guards it's for the President.

oh yeah just make sure it's ticking

13. Hey man, this is my thread. If you want to write a letter to
    the president, tell us about it in your own thread.

Don't pretend to be me.

14. I apologize for hijacking your thread, but shit, it is info I could really use...I will be sending the letter on Monday...I was going to put a copy of it on this thread, but now I want...

No hard feelings I hope.

15. If that is what it will take to start a global charity campaign, that might not be a bad idea...Didn't it work for Beavis and Butthead?

16. It didn't seem to me like he was pretending to be you. Maybe he was inspired by your idea and wants to do the same. Light up a fatty and enjoy the forum dawg. :smoke:

17. thanks dudes i'll send a letter to the president today! i've been looking for it for a while but i couldn't remember if it was the white house or if they changed the name to something different now that obama is president. see it all started 3 years ago when i got back from my tour in vietnam, i stepped on a landmine that was dropped by some of my fellow soldiers and americans and got part of my leg blown off. and i feel as if i deserve some sort of compensation for this tragedy that has occurred to me while defending our country.

if anyone is interested i'll post his reply and we can all discuss it over tea and muffins

18. #18 SirenWasHere, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LOL, win.

19. No hard feelings. It's all good.:wave:

20. I was kind of kidding with my apology, but thanks.