How do I view my suscribed threads?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Johnny Cash, May 14, 2013.

1. #1 Johnny Cash, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
    I use to just click on user cp and there would be a list of threads with new posts that I've posted in before. Now I clicked crasscity forum, subscribed threads. There are several pages with 1 thread on each page, but they are all old. How do I do this the way I used to?

2. Ok so I did some reading and apperantly the forum still needs to be tweaked for this. Please forgive more for my unnecessary thread.

3. Yeah I had some trouble with that too, not really an unnecessary thread as I think a lot of people had the same issue and don't know that it still needs to be tweaked. 

The edit feature also doesn't let you delete posts or threads. 

4. Also, either I'm just tired or the forum is changing my words. I'm guessing it's the first but I don't remember typing "more" instead of "me". :p

5. I just hope it all comes back. I'm not getting email updates either. There is now no app either? WTF is that?

Have you tried the new mobile version of the website?

7. Its all getting tweaked over they next few days (weeks?) I cant wait to get my pics back! Grow logs suck with only words lol

8. mobile version of the site sucks dick

9. I DIdnt se mobile site version? I miss the app but I'm guessing they'll get to that after the site

10. my phone auto loads the mobile unless i tell it to load full.

11. My exact problem xD im on the site on my phones internet.