Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I view my posts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rectumpocket, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I know I probably sound like a dumbass, but the only way I know how to find my thread is by google. I looked for another thread explaining how to do it, and the resolution on that thread was:

User CP
    Statistics
    Get posts/topics by user

I went to User CP, but I didn't see the "profile" part anywhere. I saw "Your Profile", but no statistics under that.

2. Click on your name then view profile, statistics and it should be ther

3. Lol i had to google to find this thread. Is there anywhere else I could click on my username besides the threads I post in? Cause then I'd have to google to find a thread I posted in or posted.

4. My Account>Your Profile (In the left control panel)

5. Ahh ok. I didn't know you could click on the "Your Profile" part. I feel like a dumbshit for even asking this. :hello:

6. you can also go to your name or anyones next to your post...in a thread.....and bring up a drop down menu...one of the options there is "find more posts by user" this will bring you a list of all the post by that user