Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i vape?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kalel93, Apr 23, 2016.

1. #1 kalel93, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    so i've never vaped before. switching to vaping after a 6 month t break after collapsing a lung. anyways, I got the atmos rx. can someone tell me a step by step guide of how to vape? and also explain the inhaling/exhaling process please? thanks

edit: also, do i need a glass screen/filter or can i vape without one?

2. I'm not sure how to use the Vape you have but in respect to your second question I think most vapes come with everything u need already. If they have bowls they usually should have a filter built in or a way to hold the herb.

3. Are you looking for advice on what kind of vape to get or do you already have one and are just wondering how to use it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Electronic gadgets are complicated these days... op has the atmos Rx.

I don't vape but here's what I would do:
    0. Turn on vaporizer. 370-400 degrees Fahrenheit
    1. Grind weed to a very fine grind
    2. Load fine grind weed onto screen
    3. When indicator light seems ready, probably green light instead of red, vaporizer is ready to use
    4. Take long, slow drags as vapor is not like heavy smoke.
    5. Enjoy the vaporized weed