How do i use this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Joebud13, Jun 21, 2016.

1. How do i use this? Every time i try to use it it spills or the smoke doesn't go through the water. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G850M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Where's your down stem? lol

3. Thats what i was wondering this is how i bought it from my local headshop i didn't notice it till i got home

4. A lot of bongs are matched with the slide at the point of sale. Looks like someone wasnt paying attention when they sold it to you. My friend has a similar piece and the downstem is a seperate piece and then the slide goes into the downstem piece. Its a pain in ass to use cuz youre always pulling the whole stem out on accident and getting nasty water everywhere

Sent from my LGL41C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. No downstem.

That's a male end joint. You need a female bowl and maybe less water. Where the bowl??

6. If i use any less water the smoke wont go through tha water

7. Oh yea that makes sense. Still where's your bowl

8. Are you intending to dab or use flower?

9. very well could be a dry rig... looks like that is a male to female end on that bong, and there appears to be 0 need for a downstem, other wise that male part would be female, i believe

10. You got fucked. Try and return it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I got it rigged with a regular bong downstem and aluminum dome lol it worked

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tell your friend to by a Keck Clip or K-clip, it holds the downstem to the joint of the bong so you dont have to worry about the stem coming out: [​IMG]

13. yea you got had, this bong will never function properly. the water level needed to make that honeycomb function will make your bong overflow and since theres a male joint on there you cant get a downstem to solve the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  14. damn OP..thats is the WORST design ive ever seen for a bong. id advise you to take it back to the place you bought it and ask for a demo.

• Like Like x 1