Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I use this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by friddez, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Sounds weird, I have been smoking for over a year now, i've used a pipe, and can roll joints but i have never used one of these, bought one today, can someone please tell me how to use it? [​IMG]

2. Put the weed in the bowl, light it, inhale threw the hose. Simple.

3. place the tube in your left ear, position the bowl under your anus and squeeze

4. #4 MacTonite, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
    light it and throw it like a molotov

rofl does it say 'smoking kills' on your pack? 

5. Put water into the bottle, weed into the bowl, and start sucking on that hose.

6. It's like a hookah

7. Put some water in the bottle and fill that tube up with weed, light the bowl and inhale.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. That's honestly a pretty cool bong.

9. Water in the base, green in the bowl, light and inhale,

It's, Friday mornin, where the weed at?

10. Hah did you buy that from Smokeday by any chance? 
    And like stated above, load it like a hookah. Put the herbs up top, light, suck. 
    How do you like it? I was thinking about buying one that looks exactly like that.