How Do I use This?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JimmyTheRustler, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Obviously I'm new to smoking weed. bought this little guy for 8 bucks because i don't like the water bottle bong things because it's bad for you. My friend made me name it barber shop. lol! I tried it with some tobacco by putting it in the big whole and it wasnt lighting right...idk why. And I was inhaling through the small hole in the back. I didnt get any smoke because it wasn't lit right. Am I doing it right and what can I do better when lighting it? It like stays on the metal part, not hitting whats in it. Just doesn't look like other pipes.

PICS:
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    (It's an album so click next in the top left to see them all)
    Peace!

2. You may be having trouble because as you can see in the pic below, that hole needs to be covered when you are taking in smoke, its the carb or looks like one at least.

[​IMG]

So you put the bud on the top, light it while sucking through the bottom hole and blocking the carb, when you get a good pull let go of the carb and clear the remaining smoke in the pipe...

Happy toking,

3. Thank you!!!!!!! but that thing right there is just a key chain thing i believe the inhaling hole is in the back, is that what you mean?

4. There should be another hole that yo cover with your finger. Then when you've got enough smoke you let go and inhale so it sucks all the smoke out and replaces it with air. Just look for a third hole besides the mouthpiece and bowl. Usually it's on the same side as the bowl.

5. It's nice to stand in front of a mirror when first learning to use a chillum... Pack the weed down lightly with your pinky before you hit it.

6. read the instruction manual you scurvy stoner

7. [quote name='"JimmyTheRustler"']bought this little guy for 8 bucks because i don't like the water bottle bong things because it's bad for you.

PICS:
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    (It's an album so click next in the top left to see them all)
    Peace![/quote]

Guess who's in junior high? OP.

8. Get a screen so you're not eating scoobie snax, then pack it in lightly and light it like a cigar. I love my chillum, I use it every time I smoke out and about.

9. So fucking confused... I clicked the top left, and this came up...

image-410121679.jpg

10. #11 JimmyTheRustler, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    Funny bro. I'm 24

And thanks guys. Theres also no other hole.

11. Oh I figured it out. I just need to use a match. If anyone cares.

12. I don't see why you would need to use a match specifically.

13. Look at this proud high schooler right here. :smoking:

14. Because otherwise it's very hard to light. The match really gets into there in lights it. Lighters just stay around the metal edge and it doesn't light right for some reason.