Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I use this bong I just got?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Von DooM, Aug 23, 2008.

1. I have that same slider, dont bother geting a glass screen because ull lose it like the 3rd time. But just break off a ncie size piece of bud and pack it hard at the bottom.

2. holly shittttttttt... it took me one joint to figure out how to hit a bong... ohh man.. that smoke is smooooooothhhhh

much love to everyone here... really helped me out guyssss

11 loveee :smoke::smoke:

3. Copper is toxic & not to used to smoke from. Brass screens are more common, But that glass stem needs a glass 'gauze'. A small piece of glass in the shape of a star, jack,or small round ball with spikes all over it.They obstruct the glass downstem & provide a firm base to pack lose herb.Using a metal screens in a glass stem defeats the purpose of a glass utensil.The stem has a handle on it to lift the bowl out the bong for a shotgun hole carb

4. If you have fluffy bud, put a whole nug in the bowl. If you don't, grind or break it very finely. Pack it pretty tight, but so you can still inhale reasonably easily. Inhale hard while holding a lighter over the bowl.

That should about do it.

OH, when you get to the end of a bong bowl, if the bong is designed properly, it "snaps" into the water. It's just what would normally end up in an ashtray with a joint, don't worry about it....

5. "I tried toking yesterday with it, putting the herb in, lighting it... and inhaling to no avail. I barley got a toke... it didn't work... "

that happened to me when i was getting used to my bong last summer that was simmilar to that one. it was because i packed it too tight
    watchout for that. its easily done when you use a glass slide like that

6. that bong is siiiiick though.

fashionable.

7. with the screens not fitting, you should be able to just shove it in with your finger and itll bend down into the bowl

8. lol ,dont return a used water pipe.i saw a vid on youtube where a guy put a pebble in the bowl to keep the herb from falling through.screens are recommended or a new bowl with a smaller hole.

9. try purchasing full bud nugs instead of ground up. you can place nugs in or another thing you could do is place a seed over the hole. try different seeds some may be too big and just block the hold completely