How do I turn grade A+++ hash into oil?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by kingkay187, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and I recently got my hands on some amazing really soft and potent hash that smells exactly like weed and I am really happy with it but I have been wanting to try and make oil for some time now but I can't find any good video or guide on how to turn hash and not herb into oil.
    also read that BHO oil could be dangerous for ones health so maybe there is another safe method of making it?

I appreciate all the help!

2. look up youtube videos of pressing bubble hash or kief into Rosin... u will need a piece of tight micron screen(like 40 micron), some parchment paper and a heat press(hair straightener works on lowest setting usually.)

3. How to turn grade F - - - Pooie Pooie "Hash" into grade D+++ "Oil"

Materials needed: POOTIE,GARBAGE HASH!, unbleached coffee filter, a metal screen strainer, measuring cup (for pouring and mixing), 95% grain alcohol (Everclear), proxy glass dish( the wider, the faster it will dry up for collection) and a razor blade.

Step 1: Mix your pootie pootie bootie-hole hash in the measuring cup with the 95% grain alcohol (Everclear). Mix it up with a spoon and let it sit for 1 - 2 minutes
    Step 2: Get the metal screen strainer and line it with the unbleached coffee filter
    Step 3: Get your proxy glass dishware and hover the strainer over it and pour the mixture through the strainer and let it drip on the proxy dish it's all done dripping.
    Step 4: Let it air dry naturally. I know we are impatient, but just do it before you go to bed and wake up the next day to some delicious oil.
    Step 5: Collecting the oil will require a razor blade. scrape it up and pile it up into a cluster.
    A good place to store it is in the bottom of your grinder where kief is collected.

Have a great day!

• Funny Funny x 2

4. Post pictures of the hash

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    Ain't nothing wrong with hash man lol the shit I get is good..

IMG_20180703_163517.jpg

Idk what OP gets but mines fresh outta Morocco & costs half what weed does here in the UK lol

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. LOL!!! NO WAY! IT'S SHIZ-NITTLEBAM SNIP-SNAP-SACK!:lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2

7. Hell yeah dude I've just smoked a bowl got me feeling good:yay:

8. I'm not even joking, YOUR Shit is SO DANK! That when You Smoked it ALLLLLL The way over on your side of the planet, I Felt contact high from allllllll the way on this side of the planet! :laughing::jump:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Ohhhhhhh We're Havin A Great Time :passing-joint:

:biggrin:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Hell yeah dude:passtheshit:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. HAHAH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE OP! :popcorn::vaping:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. We just took over the thread chatting shit bro :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I make my own bubble hash. From trim I get off plants me and, my friends grow. I don't have any at the moment though just some legal bud I got from a dispo right now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks guys! So who can tell me what's the best thing to do with this? What method is best to use for this kind of hash?

• Like Like x 1

16. Smoke it or make an edible

17. Looks like some dank soft hash enjoy

• Like Like x 1