Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I tell my friend to let me see he bud before I pay him?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nathan, Jul 20, 2010.

1. I've known him for a while. I've heard of him selling tea to people before. He's coming over today to sell me an 8th. I've been friends with him for a while and I don't know how to ask without seeming like an untrusting asshole. With normal dealers I don't care because I don't actually know them.

2. It shouldn't change really. The fact that you have heard him selling fake stuff in the past should be a big signal to not buy from him. However, just ask to checkout the weed before you pay him. He shouldn't be offended at all.

3. Treat him like a dealer. If he's selling he should be treated like it. Put your friendship aside for the moment.

4. Just look at it before you give him the money. If he says something, be like "Just checking it out first man."

5. He said he wanted to smoke a few bowls too. So I'm pretty sure he wont try anything because he wouldn't want to smoke fake weed haha.

6. most dealers dont care if you check out the weed and i probably wouldnt buy from him if hes been known to sell tea :p so

7. Well that wasn't recently haha, it was when he was a freshmen. Honestly I'm kinnda desperate so I'll just check it out for sure.

8. if he doesn't hand you the bag first then he's not too great. i always hand kids the bags, let them check it out, then as soon as they open it to smell/look at it closer i ask if they plan to pay for that in a joking manner :)

9. ^Might want to edit that, friend. Can't talk about dealing here.

10. ^ That.
    And yeah man if he's got a problem with you checking out his product before paying... Knock him out.
    Golden Rule: Stash before cash.

11. If it looks like weed, tastes like weed, and smells like weed then its probally weed.:D

12. you could always ask?