Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i tell my dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by classactslacker, Jun 22, 2009.

1. i have this new dealer cause my old one doesn't sell any more and the first time i bought from him i paid for an eighth but got 2.5 grams, i don't if he made a mistake or jiped me, im not good with talking to those type of people either. Is there any suggestions what i should say or do?

2. Dont tell em. Just don't contact em anymore

3. Dealers can smell fear.... and rookies. Since you probably don't know what you're really doing, he took advantage of you. Happens all the time.

4. Just bring it up in a tone that makes it seem like you are assuming that it is a mistake. If he blows you off then you know not to deal with him anymore.

5. I wouldn't go back but if you do ask him to weigh it for you if he says no say bye. Bring a friend. You got the money you choose to buy or not. No lose for you

6. well, this is what i'd say

"hey, bro. not to talk shit or anything, but that last sack u sold me was a little off. about a gram to be exact."

if he says anything besides something that has to do with reimbursing your money or hooking you up with the gram he scammed you then just politely tell him that you are uninterested in doing business with him anymore

either that or just hang up

7. Tell him that he owes you a g and needs to give it to you asap.

8. That's the best way to handle it. Just let him know that you paid for an eighth and only got 2.5 and see what he has to say. If he tells you he knows and that's how he does business just say okay and don't contact him again.

9. When you go get ya next pick up be like, "yo can we weigh this out real quick, the last batch was a lil short."

that way he'll know you actually pay attention and that your man enough to say somethin.

If makes it a big deal, hit em with a waterbaloon. Or tickle fight em. Record it, post it on YouTube as the guy who shorts people with weed.

Then everyone will know him as the shady dealer who got in that tickle fight.

The ultimate revenge.

10. I lol'd.

11. Hey man, you might want to re-check your scale because this bag was about a gram short. I am not going to make you turn around for it or anything, but you might want to look into it.

12. Dont try to get that gram back, its gone. Deals over. But buy a scale and bring it next time. Deff must investment.

13. Or just have him let you watch him while he weighs it on his scale. In some places you'll get in a whole lot more trouble if you get pulled over with weed AND a scale as opposed to just weed.

14. No, tell him that you weighed the bag and a gram was missing. Be straight up with him, but don't be rude. Seem to know what your doing.

15. tell him he owes you 2.5 grams or the money you paid for it(only if you can back it up haha)

16. just dont even deal with him

problem solved

17. 1/8 oz = 3.5g

:confused:

18. ya i know what about it? you think he should only give him a gram?

19. Couple of nugs maybe, not a whole extra gram and a half.

20. idk dude pots not really worth as much money to me as people charge, might as well get your moneys worth:)