Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I tell if this is good weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThunderNSmoke, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Alright y'all, for one this is mt first post so please do tell if this is in the wrong spot.

I just bought some bud for the first time yesterday and haven't smoked it, 2 g, $15 per g so $30 total.

As I said, I'm new to buying and smoking, so could you do me a huge favor and tell me if I should continue buying from this guy and if this looks like good stuff? It looked dry to me, but then again I can't really tell.

All help is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Take it out of the bag and give a closer pic? Can't see shit. Looks like 5/g currently.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Hard to tell it looks like mostly shake(broken up bud) to me
    How was the smell dump it all out and take a pic of in the light

4. The easiest and safest thing to do to figure this out is to grind up the weed really fine, put it in a teabag and do this:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I'll get a better pic when I get home.

The smell definitely didn't smell bad and smelled like what I think it's supposed to smell like.

6. Yeah but of its more shake then buds time for new dealer

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. As said, I'm new to this. Would mind telling me the difference?

8. sum middle man chit

9. He gave you leftovers for $30

10. If it just smelled like what you think it's supposed to it's probably reggie.. otherwise you'd be saying how strong it smells.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

11. Smoke it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Guess he never made it home with that sack

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Fresh smell of oregano

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. U wanna crystals all over the bud and tho smell should be overbearing as no hiding it if not it's def not worth 15g

15. Looks like shake to me what's it smoke like? If it gets you high its decent weed lol

16. Here's a better pic.

First pic is the weed in the first pic posted, second pic is weed from a different dealer that looks better imo.

Attached Files:

17. The one bud does look good how's the smell on it
    Now smoke a j and give US a smoke report I'd still say its to much shake for 2 gs but if its good I'd jus tell em I don't want shake

18. Eh OP you are the only one that knows if it's good... bad quality pics and we can't smell it. Just don't pay no 15-20 bucks a gram for it imo

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's a possibility

20. Only way to find out is to smoke it bro. Unless you were thinking about calling the dealer out on it, I would chalk it up to a learning experience.You preferably will want only nugs like the third picture you have. No matter how fast you/he wants to make a transaction never give the money until you see what you are getting.If your dealer minds that you are doing this he is probably trying to get over on you.

Also you will be able to tell the quality of the bud by checking to see if you notice any shiny looking crystals all over it. But the only tried and true method to tell without a doubt whether its good or not is to smoke it for yourself.

• Like Like x 1