Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i tell if my weed was sprayed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wideawakebored, Jul 8, 2011.

1. I'm kinda worried about the ounce I bought last week. It's really sticky and really dense. I have never had stuff this sticky so I'm wondering if they are spraying it with raid or windex. It also smoking weirdly. If I torch the bowl the sides only really catch on fire first. Kinda worried if it's sprayed.

2. The sides of the bowl, like, around the edges? I'd imagine that would be more to do with how you packed the bowl and the air flow, my nugs used to burn like that when I would just stick them in my bowl whole, without breaking them up at all.

As for spraying them with a chemical like that, I think you'd be severely fucked up after smoking it.

Based on what you're describing (slow burn, extremely dense, super sticky), it might still have some water and shit in the buds and may not be fully dried and cured. I doubt it's laced with anything.

3. I think it might not be cured properly. Shit still gets me stoned so.

4. What would compel someone to spray Raid or Windex on weed?

5. If it moves...Kill it.

6. #6 wideawakebored, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It makes it heavier and when it drys it makes it looks like it has more crystals.

7. Sounds like an urban myth to me.

8. more than likely....it's burning weird because it wasn't properly flushed before the harvest...and for the stickiness that's probably due to it not properly being dried before curing...

9. #9 wideawakebored, Jul 8, 2011
    Its still fine to smoke right?

10. Makes it heavier, thus more money.

11. yeah you can still smoke it.....

12. You would be surprised at the shit people do to make more money...after all. As nice as your dealer may seem, it is an illegal business...you can never be too careful and can only trust them so much

13. Except if you spray poisonous chemicals on bud and knowingly distribute it, you go from drug possession/intent/sale/trafficking to the world of attempted first degree murder.

14. People really do spray windex on bud. My buddy got a dime once and it looked amazing.I took one hit and it tasted terrible but the high hit me real hard. I handed it back to him and he took a hit. He was new to smoking at the time and I had been smoking for a little over 2years. I dropped him off and headed home, as I was driving I was kind of blacking out and my heart rate was all fucked up. I had a chemically taste in my mouth and my throat was burning. I got home and just went to bed hoping I would sleep it off. Woke up next morning for work got to work and didn't remember driving there. At work I was blacking out for a few seconds at a time and just generally felt ill. I ended up going home early. Whatever it was it took about 2 days to get out of my system and even after the blacking out I still had a jacked up heart rate for about a week. It was really some scary stuff. We ended up being told that the dealer had heard that spraying windex "increases the high"

Yeah I know "cool story bro"

tl;dr unknowingly smoked weed with windex, felt like dying for a week.

15. That dealer would have got punched in the ovaries.

16. #16 HxCurt, Jul 8, 2011
    Damn.

That's really all I can say.

17. if i where you , i'd be getting some sweet revenge

18. sounds like it wasnt cured right