Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I stop zoning out/Imagining things?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DavidNLBC, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Hello.. I started smoking weed about a month ago.. I now only do it about once or twice a week... I can get some really good fresh weed at the palms of my hands with just a click of a text.. I smoke a joint only... I think before weed, I never really zone out like this before... What I mean about zoning out is when I think of one thing, I tend to forget what i just thought and I end up spacing out. Also, I become very stress and care free.. Which I think it's a bad thing because I was already a chill, cool stress free type of guy before... But to be very stress and care free can be very detrimental to my well being and maybe my work ethnic.. Yesterday I visited my mother, and we had dinner... I ate a couple of plates, and I was imagining stuff smiling and was just in some deep concentration... My mother looked at me like I'm very bizarre and asked me if I'm ok.... Bare in mind, I was not high.... I was just thinking of random stuff, and the thought just becomes deeper and deeper... I don't know if it's because I'm turning 30 or not, maybe I'm just thinking too much... I don't know.. Anyways, is there like a cure for this? Also, on Friday I was crossfaded at the club for the first time, and I'm probably going to tell my story on the next thread.... But I need to get my thought straight first..

2. Choose your strains carefully. I prefer strains that promote focus and light indicas during the day. I also don’t over indulge.
    It also may depend on how your consuming the weed. I smoke out of a vaporizer its the clearest high I’ve ever had. To where bongs make me retarded.

3. I use a glass tip to smoke my joint.... My joint is pretty fat but very short... The strain I smoke is purple punch... My dispenser dealer said it's lightweight and great for noobies... I blazed in the park on Friday, and it took forever to finish... My buddy was like come on, we gotta go to the club (He doesn't smoke, only drink)...

4. Oh yeah I’ve seen that but haven’t tried it. I stick to strains that have 8-15% thc anything above that and I’m either asleep or lookin our the window like a tweeker

5. Do you use the leafly app

6. No.. But I was automatically subscribed to them a couple of days ago.... I think because I was reading some reviews a while back....

7. Me to man car accident 2 years ago got me started again after a 15 year break. I’m actually awake now because of my back. I played tennis yesterday and I’m hurting today because of it.
    Have you tried any cbd strains yet? Harlequin is an amazing strain for focus and pain.

8. OooOooO.. I might need that... Purple punch has a thc level of 18 to 20 percent... I bought an ounce which will last me a very long time... But I might sell some for some cbd strains.

9. Nice man. I keep diffrent strains around for diffrent times of the day. sativa leaning cbd strains for work, hybrids for afternoon, heavy indicas for night time use and retarded strains for the weekend when I have 0 responsibilities.