Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I smoke in the shower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMissile, Jan 2, 2013.

1. OP, if your lighter get's wet just keep flicking it until you see sparks again. Happens to me from time to time, dropping lighters in drinks and what not.

2. just step out on the back porch dude.

problem solved.

3. Yeah thats what i tell people. Just go outside mann

4. Just use a bowl.that's how you don't get out wet

Silly

5. Blow the smoke out the window and spray Febreeze 5 minutes before you get out of the bathroom. :eek:

6. Lighting a match is better. Then when they ask why it smells like matches say you took a number two. Matches hide everything. Even weed smoke. Air fresheners still leave a lil. And is suspicious.

7. I agree matches hide smell much better than most, not sure if I'd trust it with weed, but I'd trust it more than air fresheners.

Cuz when you spray air fresheners to cover weed, you only make the room smell like weed + fabreeze, not just fabereeze.

8. My point taking. And three matches is a charm. Does the trick. My dad is basically a Jehovah Witness. He can't find me smoking haha. Matches work. Trust this chick.

9. Don't need to hide smell that much, but I'd definitely be willing to trust this idea over most things I've seen on GC. i'd have to test it for my own to fully trust it, no offense to you, but it seems very, very solid in theory. I'm almost wanting to test it to just see for myself how effective it really is :D

10. Do it! Lolz

11. 1) Be in shower
    2) Smoke

Might post a more in-depth guide in the morning.

12. Yike, I can't imagine a JW's opinion on weed must be like

13. #33 BlazedCannabis, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    I was one for a very long time. Stopped about mm. Five years ago. They wanted me to leave THCandroid. But I knew I loved him. And God wouldn't give me something I never felt so right and take it away. So I left. It was one of the hardest choices I ever made. And I don't think THC sees How much I love him, to still no go back. Part of me wishes I could. But I know it would hurt THC. And us.. Just the beliefs. Not going to THCandroids holiday get Riverhead. Extra. That was a hard choice. Very hard. We are very happy. And this new year will be great!!!!! I know it!

Still go to kingdom hall now and then. Honestly God gave us weed. "I give you all these things." He tells us all vegetation is for us to use, eat in whatever ways we need. Well. Here ya go. Weed. Bam. 100% vegetation. No added. Im too tired and I actually feel sleepy, so I'm not doing to quote the 10+\tplaces it says weed is okay to use. But if your interested I will post tomorrow. Just let me know! I'm religious. Not like I was. But I know a lot about a lot. So....... Only if you guys want. I know I have discussed it on here a year ago.

<3

14. It is a really good high.. Hotboxin the bathroom..wit the shower n sink on hot water!

15. Sploof plus steamy shower equals total stealth. It will smell odd in the bathroom but nothing a candle or spray can't cover up.