Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i say it? any ideas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrandPaKush, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Hi everyone,
    So the other day I popped my pot cherry. I'm in collage, and I had never had any interest in doing it EVER. I was actually really against it. Then I was talking to one of my friends, and I was just like "what the hell, do you know where to get any?" So we ended up going to his brother's house and smoking a bong. I just want to mind you that I've never even smoked a cigarette. Once I took my first hit, and they all died from how bad i was coughing. My friend told them that I had never smoked anything. So of course they had to put me on a gas mask. I'll just say, marijuana is now my best friend :)

About a week later, I went with some other friends and smoked again, and it just so happened to be student loan time, so i bought a quarter, and i've been smoking on that for the last few weeks. Here's the thing. I have always been my parents golden child. My brother was the wild one, not me. Smoking is becoming part of my life, it helps my so much with anxiety, and arthritis. So much that I have been able to stop taking my paxil and hydros.

(here's a little back story, sorry for jumping around)
    My dad has always smoked weed all of my life. My mom doesn't do anything. period. My dad is all for it, and my mom doesn't really like it. Once again, i have always been the golden child, and my parents don't think i've ever done anything. but i bought a bong off here the other day. I left it on my nightstand today when i was gone and my mom found it today. I told her my friend gave it to me as a gag gift. she bought it and gave me it back. I just want them to know  I smoke and not like completely shit their pants. Honestly, i don't think my dad would care, he'd probably like the bonding time of smoking together. My mom on the other hand, I feel like it would crush her.

So what do you think I should do? Should I tell them that I smoke? So I don't have to hide it anymore, and no more coming home smelling like a french whore. Or should I just tell my dad? Or should i not say anything to anyone and just let them eventually catch me? If you answer any of these, please back it with maybe a past experience. Any advice would be great, and "stop being a pussy and tell them you light up!" is not at all advice.