Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I renew my card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TeSupo, Sep 8, 2009.

1. My card is a little old, 2007 is when it expired. I don't know where the closest doctor is and I don't really want to drive 100 miles or more. I can't just renew it over the phone or online.

2. Probably not. I imagine the expiration date on a MMJ card is like the same thing as the last refill date on some pills, you go back to the doctor and tell him how it has been working for you and he can renew your card/prescription.

3. try medicann, they may have an office near you

4. If your in california you have to go back to the same doctor that you originally got the reccommendation from. But since its been almost 3 years, just go to whatever doctor you want.

5. Actually, you don't have to go to the SAME doctor who gave you the first recommendation, any recommending doctor would be able to give you a renewal, but you have to go actually go in, there's no over the phone or online renewals.

6. gotta go back and pay...