How do I raise my Rep?

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjaNovice, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have neg. rep because i got like 3 violations by 3 different mods for old threads... they said i was name calling... i have had like 10+ users give me positive rep... but because iv had like 1 or 2 mods give me neg. rep... it completely throws off all the good iv done around GC.... how can 1 mod have the power to give you more neg rep than 10+ regular blades put together?

anyways... unless i get positive rep. from a mod... is there anyway i can get back in the green?

2. Send me 15$ in cash and we'll see what happens.

3. ya seriously send me some green (money) cuz im hurting in that category and il bump you up to that same color yo

4. $20 for me, paypal only though

5. il do it for $10 and a blowjob from your girl

6. Send me oriental nymphomaniacs.

7. dude im not even joking... how do i raise my rep...

8. Comon blades we don't all need to rep me at once :rolleyes:

9. Green rep is so mainstream, keep rockin the red brotha

10. Show your titties.

11. Hes serious... Us "high rep" people only give people rep who pay us or make their girls give us head.

12. cmon guys im serious... god you guys suck :mad:

13. I dunno man post some pics of really chron bud. Or post like pics of really hot chicks, or i dunno, stop giving a shit about a little bar on the side of your posts cause it really means nothing except you've been here awhile.

14. I repped you haha

15. u post cool shit and inspire people to give u rep just like everyone else here. those who post well and have proved it have rep. those who dont, havnt.

16. also, since the LIKE system, rep is much harder to aqquire.

17. Be helpful, kind and courteous. Watch your language and attitude. Post often.

18. Post intelligent things

19. One time I posted this in a thread and got like 5 reps.

[​IMG]

20. i gave u rep. i didnt want to, but how can i resist such a clever attempt to get rep!. i did not rep the thread starter. im kinda stingy with giving out rep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.