Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i put a screen into this pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DanknessMonster, Apr 7, 2011.

1. I don't think you do.

2. oh i thought you could because the place i bought it at gave me a pack of screens with it, and the clerk said the screens were for the pipe

3. You might be able to, I don't really know for sure. I was just guessing based on the picture. It looks like the screens would be too big for the hole though, so you'd probably either have to form the screen around the tip of your finger (so it gets narrower) and then push it into the whole, or just cut around the edges.

4. One hitters never need screens, their bowls aren't like the average pipe.

5. You;d just have to bend the screens into a cone-ish shape i guess.

6. you could put them in the middle of the pipe, if u look at the last piece in that pic the purple one, where it unscrews u could put one in there!!! too keep that ash from your mouth!

7. One thought is to pack the pipe completely full, light it, and keep it rollin like a blunt.

8. I have the red one. I bought it when i broke my glass spoon as a replacement piece till pay day, but its really a pain in the ass.. its hard to load and extremely hard to get all the ash out.. I hate using it. I hate rolling blunts but ill roll blunts over smoking out of that pipe anyday!

9. i used one of those long time ago, a green one.

cut up the screen into a size that fits, pretty simple