Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I pass a random UA test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YungCostcoLad, May 15, 2017.

1. I'm a pretty frequent smoker, I was at one point smoking several times every day, but recently I slowed down to only 3-4 times a week. Anyway, I have to take a series of random UA style drug tests this summer, and I'm thinking I'm probably just going to have to quit smoking weed all together. However, I would like to keep smoking, much less, but still once a week maybe. I've discovered several potential ways to beat a drug test, but all of them either only work within a time window, or seem like pure bs. Anyone have any advice on how to pass these tests while still occasionally smoking?

2. You can't. You might be able to cheese the test by diluting the sample. You just drink water till your piss is clean and then take a multivitamin for color.

You wont pass but it but they should give you a retake. So you get an extra week or so to get clean. I would save that for an emergency and just abstain.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah Idk if they do retakes, maybe if it's inconclusive. I won't get my first for a while, so I might just cleanse. I was really hoping Certo fruit pectin would help flush my system, but I'm definitely not counting on it. I have some tests of my own, so I'll probably try it just to see if it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Use Certo and Stat Flush.

Google how to pass with certo and Gatorade.

And go to your local head shop and buy stat flush.

Do the certo and Gatorade 1st. Then fill the bottle up with water, and take the stat flush pills over a 15 minute period.

Do 2 hours before test time.

5. Fuck drug tests man I've only had one job that tested as soon as I found out I found a job closer to my house that paid more didnt drug test and was less hours:smoke: I was working 2pm till 10pm the new job was 6pm till 1am and the boss didn't give a fuck if we smoked on the job if we did the work:smoking::smoking::smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. By not smoking...bad juju and too much stress. Seriously inhibits my highs (even knowing I will pass them...just adds an unwanted element). Just enjoy the tbreak or find new employment. Lot of times when they say they will random it's B.S.

Or just plan on losing the job if and when that comes up and just walk out on principle. Always have shitty part-time job apps on standby so you don't lose money in the interim.