How do I make my male plant smokable

Discussion in 'General' started by Spakle420, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just want to know how to make my male plant smokable. I want to sell it to some noobs (Don\'t think I\'m a bad person~I just need the \"scrilla\" <~yes, I\'m sadly white)

Do I dry it? If so, how? Do I chop it up?

Any suggestions? (Please, be nice to me! hehe)

xOXoKristenXoxO

2. it can be smokeable but it won\'t get you high... http://www.overgrow.com/
    go to that link theres lots of info about cutting and curing your plant... :smoke:

3. i dry and chop up my male plants n sell em as shwag.. really cheap.. like $10 for 1/8-1/4, that way no one can complain

4. Thank you guys so much! :) :wave: :hello: :smoke:

5. Make hash with it. Much better then shawg weed.

6. How do I make hash with it? If you have any website that can give me step by step of it~I\'d be most grateful! You are too cool

~~kristenXoxO

7. it\'s abit nasty selling it personally i\'d just bin it

8. whats wrong with white people... :eek: :confused:

use search button and find hash extraction methods...

9. you cancure it to make it taste less harsh, that is still a very shady thing to do though.

10. LOL its true~I am white ;) and I do have problems hahaha

xOXoKristenXoxO

11. OK, so stupid ass lazy me can\'t find how to make \"hasH\" outta my male plant (robert plant that is) So if some person out there, that wants to take the time because they are bored, to hlp me find a way (step-by-step please (i\'m stupid))! Dont forget, me love you long time!

xOXoKristenXoxO

12. THC is gonna get some lovin!

13. yes, THC will get some lovin! Thank you sooo much~You truely are the best! :-D!

xOXoKristenXoxO

14. go to the forum here called recratin mj use, and on of the sticys at the top tells you how to make hash

15. not if you freely admit its leaves.. n maybe toss a lil bit of \"real\" shake in the bag

16. Yeah these fourms have a great stickey on making hash.

17. Good luck making your hash Kristen! I also hope you make a lot of skrilla lol

18. .......hits from the boooong....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.