How Do I Make Hash Out Of Buds??

Discussion in 'General' started by ReeferKeeper420, May 10, 2002.

1. THAT LAST POST I WROTE,I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT I WANNA MAKE COMPLETE BUDS INTO HASH.....LIKE I WANT TO TAKE AN OUNCE OF JUST BUDS AND MAKE THEM(THE ENTIRE BUD NOT JUST PARTS OF IT) INTO HASH. IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS LET ME KNOW

2. What follows is a brief description of one modern method of how to make hashish. It is a small scale, small time method. If you want detailed, illustrated instructions of this and other methods, both modern and traditional, of making hash in small and large amounts, get the book Hashish.

This is a good method for making hash that most people will find easy to follow. I have made the amounts small, so you can see if this method works for you, without using much weed. If you like the method, use larger amounts for a larger yield.

You will need:

quarter ounce of good marijuana buds
    glass jar with a cap (12-24 oz)
    strainer or some window screen
    coffee filters

Get a quarter ounce of good marijuana buds. Dry them (keep temp below 90 degrees F) and crush them up with a pair of scissors or something similar.

Strain the powder through a strainer or some window screen to remove any stems, seeds, or other non leaf material.

Add the powder to a 12-24 oz, or larger tall clear glass jar with a cap, do not fill the jar with more than 1/4 mj powder.

Add very cold, or ice water till the jar is nearly (7/8 ths) full.
    DO NOT USE WARM OR HOT WATER
    USE COLD, OR ICE WATER ONLY
    Put the cap securely on the water - mj mixture and shake for as long as it takes to get the powder mixed into the water, this is harder than it sounds because mj is not water soluble.

If you have access to a paint mixer, put the mix on for 5 minutes or longer. If you are doing it by hand, make sure there are no clumps of plant matter then stop shaking the mix.

Wait for 30 minutes or longer, open the jar and remove the plant matter floating on the top. Put the material you remove in another jar and repeat the process to try to get the remaining resin.

Wait for 15 minutes or more, keeping the jar as still as possible, then carefully pour off the water to within 1 inch of the material at the bottom of the jar. The bottom of the jar material is the hashish.

Fill the jar with the hashish material with cold water as before, and let the mixture settle for a minimum of 15 minutes. Then carefully pour off the water to within 1 inch of the material at the bottom of the jar.

Pour the hash material through a coffee filter. Make sure you get it all, it is potent. After the water has drained through the coffee filter, use a spoon to push the resin to an edge of the coffee filter, then roll the hash up in the filter, and gently squeeze out more water. After that wrap some paper towels around the filter and drain more moisture.

Scrape the resin out of the filter and you have hashish. If you want to smoke the hash in a pipe you will have to press the resin into a solid mass by using your hands. If not, the hash will turn to a liquid when heated, and flow past your pipe screen.