How do I make a signature

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Kalimara, Feb 13, 2013.

1. How do I make a signature [not sure if it's called that?] like a see a lot of other people?
    [The thing below the post]

2. use the search tool instead of posting a completely new thread. If you simply would search or look around it will be stickied with complete instructions.

3. First go to your UserCP, left hand column is 'your control panel'. Third category down is 'settings and options', which has the setting to edit your signature. Alternatively, you can click on 'quick links' and an 'edit signature' option should be there as well.

If you don't have that button, you may have to wait a bit until you are a member longer or have more of a post count. I don't know how they have the settings set up for newer members.

4. Yeah, I'm guessing I probably just have to wait a bit longer, but thanks! :)

5. Yeah...FW is correct...I'm pretty sure it's 10 posts...might take up to an hour after your 10th before you get full privileges...;)

6. Thanks guys :)

7. I tried it all and couldn't find the button.. I'm going to guess it has something to do with a post count :p

8. Dude, it doesn't lol. Try to find "User CP." It's somewhere around here. :bongin:

Nevermind. :smoking:

9. Thanks guys i was wondering the same thing