How Do I know if my weeds Laced>?<

Discussion in 'General' started by Loopyish, Dec 17, 2004.

1. i know this is a stupid question , but i have recently started somking again(its been a year and a half) and since i no longer have my same connection because i moved to a different state, i recently bought weed from a good buddy of mine, however he is just a dealer, he does not grow it, but, he told me the shit was some chocalate tide or nugg or some shit like that, first of all, i have never even heard of choc. tide, because i was a jamican redhair smoker, but i did smoke my buddies shit and it fucked me up, but i noticed that my blood pressure was sky rocketing and so was my heart rate, so my question is do u think that was just my parinnoid reaction to the weed, cuz after i high the next day i was just baked (the normal relaxing high i usually feel) but the thing is i did not take 13 bowl hits like i did when i first did this choc. stuff, this time i got only took like 5 or 6 hits, and same w/ today....

but now i am chillin and not high,

but any way is there any certain way to know if your weeds been tainted?

if there is ways (color of weed, smell, texture, etc...) please just let me know

2. well i'm sure theres some obvious signs, but anyways i'm sure you wont wind up with laced weed unless you really try to

3. trust me thats what weed does iv had my heart pound like a fin bull its normall when you get good stuff, now about how can you tell if its laced? well smell and feel is about the only way never buy weed that feels unusually wet or smells like windex or something ghay

4. ok i guess this seems logical, but i would like to meet my buddies connection who sells this shit, u think thats a good idea?

5. I would say no. Its not a good idea to get involved in shit like that. Its asking for trouble you dont need to be involved in.

The only thing I see on my weed sometimes is baking soda which is a white powder that looks like cocain. The reason I know it isnt is I know who grows it and they spray baking soda on their plants to keep mold from growing.

6. ok ill stay out of that then.

not to sound like a retard, but is angel dust white also?

7. [quote name='Fatkid420']I would say no. Its not a good idea to get involved in shit like that. Its asking for trouble you dont need to be involved in.

8. yea why not its not like dealers are x convicts their just people aqsk your buddy if you can have his dealers number, or ask your buddy to say to his dealer, look the last couple of times I bought from you was my friends money and I just wanted to know if I can toss some buissness your way

9. i think angel dust is a brownish red? i dunno

10. Angel dust is pcp and they are white crystal like powder.

As for meeting your dealer's connection, no. Only if you really want to and your dealer doesn't mind, which i doubt. Most dealers like to keep connections to themselves.

11. haha that is like an unwritted rule around here that you don't do that...we just don't ask our dealers for their connections it's like disrespect to your personal dealer