Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i know if my weed is reel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by classactslacker, Apr 29, 2009.

1. #1 classactslacker, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Never mind, it is fake cause went and looked through my spices and it smelled exactly like oregano and basil. He made me $10 which im not getting back but im not buying from him again. Ill go back to my old one, he sells kindbud any ways.

2. if he gave you fake weed odds are he isn't gonna give you a refund.. hes scamming you!

But.. it should smell skunky, and strong. compare it to some pics you see. shouldn't smell minty or anything.

3. smoke it. if it's bunk don't buy from him again. you'll know if it's real.

4. haha this thread made me laugh...

your dealer gives refunds? thats fucking weird...haha.

5. smell it........weed has such a distinct smell lol

6. I never heard of a dealer that gives refunds, lol. If he's doing that shit he's not moving weight.

7. #7 sikander, Apr 29, 2009
    I've never heard of a dealer giving refunds lol.

Post some pics. Weed can smell like all kinds of things. And out of curiosity what kind of spice did it smell like? Oregano?

8. Really the only way we are going to be able to tell you for sure is if you post pics. I'm assuming you haven't bought very often, so browse pics posted on here. Weed is pretty distinctive in look and smell, so you should be able to tell once you browse around a bit.

9. #10 JustinLovesWeed, Apr 29, 2009

10. If he gives refunds hes probably not gonna sell fake shit cause then they'd try it and know its fake and he'd be making no money at all.

Post some pics maybe? It should be that hard to tell it apart from other things, is there stems and seeds in it?

11. Epic post is Epic.

12. reel recognize reel

13. if it smells like oregano then it aint weed. so you should call him up ask for more, then beat his ass for selling you fake weed.

14. this is a stupid ass thread, you should know real weed from fake weed in an instant

15. It will look something like this.

Attached Files:

16. lol what, i just laughed so hard i honestly DO NOT KNOW WHY