Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I know if a drug dealer from my school is trustable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flexabud, Sep 6, 2012.

1. #1 flexabud, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Title says it all, he seems kind of sketchy, im a new toker, he goes to my school, if he rips me off i will fucking beat the shit out of him or steals my cash, but either way how do I know if I can trust him? He said at lunch in school hes gonna drive to his dealers house and buy it, then give it to me at school, so.... yeah... known him for 4 years, but not been friends.

2. 1. Try to buy drugs from him.
    2. See what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lol

Don't give him the money before you see it.

4. Ask your smoking buddies!

5. Whoop this *****s ass if he trys you

6. Well personally I'd only buy from him if A. He bought the goods to me so I could see them. B. He had a recommendation from a friend. Otherwise nope, not worth the risk, too many people have been ripped off by drug dealers, don't become another.

7. Buy from him and put it on a scale. If he jipped you, don't buy from him. If he didn't; keep buying from him.

8. Really appreciate your concern. :)

9. Ask for something as collateral

10. whoa, look out boys...

it's already been said, but just buy from him. how else are you gonna know? maybe ask your friends or people he sells to, and see how he is.

11. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']Ask for something as collateral[/quote]

This. My dealer will do this if I ever have to front it. Which I will never ever do.

12. Rule number 1 never give someone money until you see the product. Easiest way to get robbed

13. if you have to ask grasscity if the kid is gonna rip you off, hes probably gonna rip you off.

14. Well I'm assuming your tougher than he is if you're gonna beat the shit out of him if he steals your money. And he goes to your school and you've known him for 4 years so it's not like you're not going to see him again. Sounds pretty legit to me.

15. Buy a small amount first so if you DO get ripped off, it's not much of a loss.

16. You already have your answer inside of your question... He's dealing drugs in your school... I don't trust him already.

17. This. I would say buy a just a gram at first to test it out. However, you should come up with a better way than at school for future references, just sayin'.