How do I get rid of the smell

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SparkItUp89, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Im in the veg stage and Soon I'll be flowering my plants but Im growing some dank strains and I know they are going to stink my house up if I dont figure out a way to get rid of the smell does anyone know of anyways to stop it from smelling like marijuana

2. rofl get a clue bro....
    6 inch inline fan + carbon scrubber = 200$
    ducting = 20$

Hf ;P.

Sry this is just really common knowledge. You should just start readin threads on this site and start learning, cause you gonna have lots of questions. Maybe you should watch some vids.

3. Yeah bro, get a carbon filter larger the better.!!! That usuckman must need a bong hit, hes grumpy lol. Feel free to ask away man thats why we are here!!

4. it looks like you have not dun much research in indoor growing or you would know how to stop the smell.=carbon filter dude

5. Thanks for the info everyone but if im using a squirrel cage fan to blow air from outside inside of my grow room should i just drop the squirrel cage fan and get an inline fan with the carbon filter or will I need the squirrel cage fan and the inline fan..... And yes I'm new to this I just figured starting a thread and asking some questions would be easier than searching around the net for the right answer

6. [quote name='"SparkItUp89"']Thanks for the info everyone but if im using a squirrel cage fan to blow air from outside inside of my grow room should i just drop the squirrel cage fan and get an inline fan with the carbon filter or will I need the squirrel cage fan and the inline fan..... And yes I'm new to this I just figured starting a thread and asking some questions would be easier than searching around the net for the right answer[/quote]

Squirrel cage fan?

7. Keep that fan blowing air into your room and get a inline fan and carbon filter to take the air out of the room