how do I get rid of the smell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kotton420, Dec 28, 2006.

1. i wanna grow 1 plant but i dont know how to get rid of the odor can i just use a small fan

2. It all depends.
    Will that fan blow the smell out a window or something? Either way, I doubt it would work.

3. i read a few threads here and it seems that a plate of vinager in your grow room is enough to kill the smell of one plant.. i havent reached the point of odur problems yet i'm in my first days.. some also say carbon filters so i suggest you look at a few threads to get the best advice buddy :)

4. I suggest you READ all you can. Im still new to this site but I know this exct thing has been discussed a hundred times. I bet its even in the FAQ's. Like I said, im new to this site but other sites I've belonged to had the same problems. People like you who refused to do their own homework and just want other growers to just hold their hands through the entire grow! C'mon man take responsability. Before I started I read any and all books I could get my hands on by Ed Rosenthal or George Cervantes then read the FAQ's and then started when I thought I had enough info to beging. Of course after all I learned I still had questions that only experience could answer and these were the questions I asked. Not things like how can I get rid of smell or how many watts I need or when do I change to flower..... I wish you luck man but I also wish you would study!

5. hey dirtyape.. get yourself a smoke and chill bro..

6. Alright, that may have come off a bit harsh. I didnt mean to sound like an ass but I did mean what I said. Just a bit less mean sounding!;)