Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I get my roommate off my back?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by conflictedstoner, Sep 26, 2013.

1. I  live on a school campus in an apartment. I have 3 roommates, and the one next to me has been complaining about my use of marijuana. He says he has allergies and that it has been bugging him. I don't know what to do as of this moment. I can't really do it anywhere else either. I use a vaporizer with a glass attachment so that it acts like a bong. What can I do from here so that everyone is happy? Air purifier? I already bought a fan so that when I do smoke, the fan will blow it out the window. Also, my stash keeps leaking here and there. Can someone direct me to a well-known-and-will-surely-work container to keep my herb in? I checked Amazon and eBay but I don't know what to go with. I read the reviews and it's always mixed and in the end, I'm just like "Fuck it" and close the browser and never buy anything. Really need help ASAP. He's a new roommate and I don't feel safe :c

2. Dude its as easy as finding a great outdoor spot. Not too sketchy. That should help.

3. I think that a mason jar would probably keep the weed in check.  

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Can you link me to one that you use/recommend? 

5. Dude go to walmart in the kitchen section. They have a bunch of different air tight containers. I bought one for 4 bucks.

6. Honestly man he's full of shit. There is no way in hell that you'r smoking out of a vape with a bong attachment and have a fan blowing out the window and its actually bugging him. He's probably trying to be a nice douche by saying quit smoking here or im gonna tell on you. As far as keeping the smell in the best you can do is a mason jar, kerr has the best seal. Put it in a drawer with a couple dryer sheets and you'll be good. I would just ask him what you can do about it, more than likely he's just going to say not to smoke.

I tried some Wal-Mart ones before and they sucked. Maybe I'll go to a different one and see if they have a different selection.

This is exactly what I was thinking. The way he looks at me... I feel like he automatically doesn't like me. I'm doing everything I can because no one should have to feel uncomfortable where they live. I wouldn't doubt that he smells it mildly just because his room is next to mine and maybe when I blow it out the window, it goes into his window, but I feel like he's making a bigger deal about it than what it is. Nonetheless, he knows, and I do feel like he'd rat (eventually), so I have to keep this guy happy. :c

8. Tell him to fuck off and mind his own business then call him a pussy. I use a cleaned out jelly jar (Smuckers) , I usually only pick up dank and you can't smell through it.

9. BALL jars, with twist on caps, available at ACE and other hardware stores.  

10. Offer him a few hits, chill him the fuck out lol

11. Mason jar. Blow buddy. Tell roommate to chill out. Problem solved

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380235445.406364.jpg

That's my stash jar. It's acrylic and it has an air tight locking mechanism on the top. Retains the smell perfectly, and keeps it nice and fresh. $4 walmart.

13. Smoke in your bathroom and blow your vape into the hot shower water..

If he still complains then plant some weed in his room and complain to your ra about him smoking..he will get moved and you can possibly get a more weed friendly roommate..

Jk...that would be a real douche thing to do...but kinda funny

14. Just get a mason jar for your stash. I've got one of the 6oz ball ones and it will hold 1/2oz of fluffy nugs just fine. Their cheap at most any grocery or store like walmart/target. And alot of people use them for food and stuff so it doesn't look sketchy at all buying them. As far as the roommate goes, you have nothing to do with the allergies, hes just trying to get you to stop. Your vaping and blowing out the window with a fan, there's no way he is smelling anything. Curious do your other roomates smoke or care? Also does this guy drink or take any prescription drugs? If he does tell him to stop that and you'll stop using cannabis.

15. sounds like a bullshit ass excuse to ask you to stop

16. punch that square in the nose :laughing:

17. so you're smoking........ or vaping?

18. blow the smoke into a bag and then take it outside 

19. Bullshit. You're roommate is whiney little bitch...sucks man. I'd hate to have to deal with that kind of shit.