Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get my dad to smoke with/smoke me up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LOUDpockets, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Ok so heres my story, i just moved to my dads house in columbus ohio, i knew he smoked but i didnt know he smoked everyday like i did before i moved with him.. i mean hes a fuckn stoner when he picked me up on monday from Virginia to move with him he came high as hell lol(stoner senses) plus he thought my brother said something when he didnt me and my brother were like "hes high lol" but back to the story in his car he had a pack of swishers my favorite fucking blunts too aha like father like son, you dont know how bad i wanted to say somthing but i didnt know how to say it. when i get to his house down stairs in his studio he had 2 bag full of cigerello packs like 20 with tobacco all in it and a few roaches. yesterday when he had a meeting in cleveland me and my brother grabbed like 4 roaches and lit them aha we havent smoked since monday i needed a little buz i been smoking everday for like a year straight so that was the longest break i had. but how do tell my dad i smoke and get my dad to smoke with me or let me smoke, i was thinking of just telling him i have sleeping problems (which i kinda do) and that i used to smoke in VA before i went to bed, lol i just want to see some of the GC community suggestions of how to accomplish this awsome lifetime moment aha stay high GC:smoke:

2. Firstly leave your dads shit alone, that is getting off on the wrong foot. And secondly as a father of three leave him alone about it, if he is comfortable discussing it with you let him pick the time.

3. it wasnt his stash he threw it all away in a target bag along with a few roaches

4. He threw away the rillos too?

I agree with the other dude, step one to smoking with your dad.. Stop ripping him off.

And honestly, if you're 18.. You should have no problem asking your dad if he wants to blaze. If he smokes, it's not like he'll flip out on you for asking.

5. nooooooooooo lol the cigerello packets were empty dammit, my bad for not clearing that up

6. Just get caught smoking. Duh, lol.

Make it obvious that you smoke by coming in smelling like it and obviously stoned, if he's comfortable he will bring it up. The end.

7. i just moved here im dry as fuck and dont know anybody until i start school monday

8. As a father he has oblgations work and paying for the house and feeding the kids, leave his garbage alone and dont pick him untill he is angry. He is a stoner which is cool but everybody likes to do their own thng without being called out. I know i would not appreciate it. All I can do is offer my advice, my kidsstep on my toesi tell them to back off. Do your own shit dont bug you dad , let hm do his own shit and smoke with your own friends. Later down the road when he has mellowed a bit and he offers, then toke the fuck up. Fathers have a tremendous amount of pressure, i guarntee that. G.

9. This actually sounds like a very good idea. I've considered doing it too to see how my parents felt and acted. My parents know I smoke and seem very not caring, but I wanted them to "catch" me stoned and see if they actually don't care or if it's a show.

Try this OP.

10. Blaze in his room and ask why it smells like weed

11. You just moved in with him, so I say stop worrying about his smoking and just get comfortable with the living situation, get situated in school and spend some time with the man. Once you guys are more comfortable being around each other all the time just slip it into conversation. Dont make it a whole big thing cuz that can only end badly.

12. Not everyone is like you, and you don't know how his father is. If he went to pick up his kids high as fuck,I think its safe to assume he wouldn't have an issue with toking with his kid who is old enough to make his own decisions.

OP just fucking prepare a blunt for you and your pops to share, I understand that might be difficult because you're dry and don't know anybody. If you simply can't do that, just be straight forward with him and ask him to smoke. Don't be afraid of your father.

13. tell him some kid at school offered you some happy hay and you took it because it was just like the stuff you found in the garbage and smoked with your brother just for the hell of it...

The better way would be to like get a job and then make some money then spend some of it on weed and tell him then he can just be like i don't really give a fuck

14. Nah bro just wait a couple weeks or months.
    Talk to him about things cannabis related first, but don't tellem to smoke you out.
    & Let it be known you're mature enough to handle it.
    If you're robbing his roaches for a quick buzz, I doubt he'd want to smoke you out right this time.