how do i get my bong and pipes to college if im flying?

Discussion in 'General' started by addict, Jun 28, 2009.

1. ok so when i move to college im flying out there but i dont want to leave my 3 bowls and my bong behind i would miss them all to much. can you mail that shit or will people know? any sugestions would be helpfull. also i have used all the pieces i want to take so they do have resin in them

2. Clean it out really well, like spotless, and just mail it to yourself.

3. yea i have really thouroly cleaned my bong but there is still some resin in it there always will be

4. Alcohol and Salt. But your bong in a bucket full of that and all the resin will come out.;)

5. There are ways to get it out, and I definitely wouldn't send it through the mail if there is any resin on it at all. How far from home is your college? If there's ever a chance that you'll roadtrip from home to school, take the glass with you then.

6. fedex or ups, no questions asked. just don't be an idiot and toss them in there without padding and a good packaging

7. what you should do is buy a bag of tobacco and put it with your bong,maybe smoke a bowl of it in the bong to make it have it's smell (don't have to inhale it) and then you should be fine.:cool:

8. I mailed my stuff.

9. ya definetly thoroughly clean all the pieces and mail them or you could even bring them wit you, put them in your checked bag, nice and secure, and clean. that way you wouldnt be w/o a smoking device. dunno.

10. Like the guy above said FEDEX or UPS. As long as it's not international you should be chill.

11. im wondering the same thing im about to move from nyc to san fran and i have a hooka and a huge 3 foot bong i cant leave behind cause i will miss it wayyyy too much

im gunna try shipping it in one of those blueprint tubes

12. use alcohol and salt to clean the resin, shit will come right off. just mail it to yourself with any carrier, wont be a problem as long as it is domestic. shit, mail yourself the weed too - domestic shit in USA is so fast these days