How do i get a seed to start to grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by clo sg hws, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Never growed but I wrapped a bunch a seeds in a wet paper towels and waited 2 weeks and nutn happens give me som directions!

2. What temperature is the area they are in? Warm and moist is good, cold will prevent germination, and too much moisture will cause issues. Also, I have found that dark is better than light for the first couple days. You might want to just put them in dirt and wait if they don't sprout soon.

3. You might have just had some bunk seeds. If you know you have fresh seeds, just put them in a wet paper towel. Fold the paper towel so it covers the seeds, place it in a cup, and store it in a warm dark place. Keep checking the paper towel to make sure it stays moist. Do not let it dry out. A healthy seed should crack within 24 hours and you should see a tail within 36-48 hours. Some seeds can take as long as 72 hours.

4. Ait thanks it's kinda cold in my room it's made of all windows the seeds I get are the ones when I go buy some weed it's Ben dried will it mater about that