Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get a job at a headshop?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sydneyisa3, Jun 26, 2012.

1. So I really want to work at a headshop. I feel like it'd be the chillest job, since the people that work there are obviously stoners (so we'd get along), i love different types of pieces, and being around them all day and helping other stoners would be legit.

soooo, if i go into the headshop for a job, i just need advice from people who own a headshop or work at one, on what i can do to impress the people so i get hired? like, is there a certain knowledge of all diff types of bongs that matter? does it help that i'm a girl? i just really want a job at a headshop. lol

help mee please :)

2. The secret to getting any job is to let them know how they will benefit from you working there. Don't tell them why you want to work there. Tell them why they would want you to work there.

3. Don't say bongs for 1. Don't go trying to look like a stoner because most headshop owners know if there's a stupid pothead (not saying you are) out there, when undercovers go in and try talking about weed or bongs and they fall for it, the headship will get in a lot of trouble.

4. I was talking to a guy that worked in a semi lhs and he said he got a job by going in ALL the time, talking like you know more then they do, and most importantly show they can trust you..sometimes you'll be by yourself with thousands of dollars worth of pieces..

5. Usually they are family businesses

6. show the owner your tits

7. Make them think you will help there store.

8. let them know you know what youre talking about without talking about pot at all. they have to trust you to not crack and say something about pot to a costumer since they could potentially lose their tobacco license and ruin their entire business.