How do i find the the best hook up?

Discussion in 'General' started by PassTheBlunt420, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Ive been smoking for 2 years and i after all that time ive never gotten my hands on some high grade dank ive gotten good bud .. but Not the best and thats what i want .. And all my connects seem to never have nothing but mids .. can i just grow some bag seed and grow the best ive ever smoked out doors .. i just need help on what the best possible way too score some good ass medicine. and may i add that it is for medicinal use i have severe cronic head aches and recently theve been getting worse Need help What is a weed I smokin marajwana

2. Doesnt help to ask around, networking go parties n shit n if anyone brings up the convo ask them for the number

3. Or tell em to hook you up

4. it seems like all there is is shit weed .. brick or mids .. .. should i just grow What is a weed I smokin marajwana

5. If its shit or they jip ya dont bother going back just keep goin asking around till you have a couple numbers with chroniic, eventually youl stumble across a wise old man off a friend of a friend, who happens to have the best of everything you ever need.

6. Grow and go for gold if it helps hahaha saves your poket buying shit and atleast youbknow your reaping your own rewards hahah

7. best .. if i do it my self .. may i ask what do you smoke What is a weed I smokin marajwana

8. Anything really, i prefer my bush bud but, iv noticed a difference between bush and hydro, hydro gets you super ripped, but eventually your tolorance gets higher- you start to mentaly fein it because your not gettn high as you used too, bush is a mellow high, which in turn makes you more mellow, you can enjoy the bud in other words... Thats just me but and what iv noticed but, everyones different

9. ive never smoked Hydro .. Is it a different taste .. ? What is a weed I smokin marajwana

10. [quote name="PassTheBlunt420" post="19261969" timestamp="1388556793"]ive never smoked Hydro .. Is it a different taste .. ? What is a weed I smokin marajwana[/quote]i ment is the quality of the taste better .. and is the smoke superior .. to good old soil .. Ive always head about it being .. So much better .. but is it all that What is a weed I smokin marajwana

11. Grow your own, its the best way to go.

12. mids is a disgrace to 420.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Man I would so like to do this but I hear it cost atleast a good 1k to get a good set-up.