Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I find a weed dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amie, Aug 6, 2015.

1. I have been smoking for a year, but always acquired through friends. It is time to find my own connections. Problem is, I am a 37 year old suburban housewife. I only have 1 friend who smokes, and she just lost her connection, too. Any advice for me

2. Hang out at your local liquor store.

3. #3 parkster, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    I agree, or maybe a gas station, you get all sorts of characters, maybe the clerk will help ya, you know their smokin something to work a job like that.

4. Maybe ask a trusted younger family member . Not sure if anybody in your family or other close friends know you smoke but if they don't you might have to come out the closet . Partial anyway . You will be surprised with the amount of people that smoke .

5. Be careful asking somebody you don't know . A lot of people get beat like that but if you do start small till you build up trust . Honestly I don't think it's a good idea . Good luck though

6. This. Maybe bring up the subject of legalization to gauge their reaction first.

7. #7 Ant Dog, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    Yes joker yes !

8. I was hitting my vape on the ferry a few weeks ago . This old man asked me how it works thinking it's an e cig . I started to bullshit him until I decided to ask him his thoughts on legalization . To make a long story short this lead to me smoking this old man out on the ferry . Great advice Joker

9. I would start growing man. So much better.

10. Funny story actually, A friend and I were in a gas station today and some guy just walked up to us, pointed at the cast on my friend's wrist, and tried to get him to sell the pain meds he was prescribed, So yeah, gas stations (at night, mostly) are a great place to hang and find people. [​IMG]

11. Look. A sure fire way to find a dealer is this: Get a bag of oregano and just give it to someone that you think looks like they have connections. They'll inspect it and tell you that it's not weed. They will either tell you that they know where you can get the real thing or they can sell it to you themselves. Or they can just give it back to and go about their business. If they happen to be a cop. That's fine. It's just oregano anyway. You won't be in trouble. Tell them that it's just a prank

12. wtf man?

13. Better yet, use broccoli,

14. You don't think it's a good idea? I've seen it work

15. Order a pizza and ask the delivery guy how many grams are in an ounce, if he knows you are set

Read this somewhere before seemed like a decent idea